- Heavy duty 3/8” Drive Impact Driver designed with 6-sided grip.
- S2 5/16" x 36L bits in these following sizes: PH1, PH2, H3, H5, H6, H8, S6, S8, S10, 5/16" x 80L bits in these sizes: PH2, S8 and a 3/8” bit holder.
- Chrome-plated steel impact driver has a relatively larger and thicker body that ensure optimal strength and efficiency.
- Manganese Phosphate finish adds resistance to corrosion and rust.
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH SOCKETS
- Unique 6-sided grip offers an enhanced anti-slip grip, which differs from the traditional rounded body.
- Top of the driver comes with three rubber rings for easier holding, even when your hands are slippery.
- Strike the flat end of the driver with a hammer to turn the drive tang 20 degrees in the direction you set the tool for.
- You can even use this driver with sockets without a bit chuck.
- Made for the toughest jobs, use it for loosening of frozen and/or rusty bolts, nuts and screws without damaging them, whether you are changing a rotor or on a brake job.
- This impact manual driver saves users the hassle of drilling and tapping stubborn fasteners.